Are you looking for an exciting career in the tech industry? Oxford Networks is hiring!
Oxford Networks is an award winning company who has consistently been recognized as a Best Places to Work Company in Maine. Our company culture is based on our Oxford Networks Values, and is the basis for our decision making, our workplace environment, and our success as a company. We believe that people want to be great and it is our job to empower them to succeed. If we succeed, our employees, customers, shareholders and communities all win. For more information about career opportunities, see below.
Oxford Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The account executive will be responsible for prospecting and selling into new accounts, as well as managing and growing any existing accounts. Account executives are the key interface between Oxford Networks and its customers. This person will represent all of Oxford Networks and its products to the customer while consulting to provide total solutions to meet their needs. The scope of responsibility includes prospecting, account management, sales, outbound calling, order processing, all of which contribute to the overall success of the organization.
The Account Executive is a consultative sales person who innately finds and assess an opportunity (even when there doesn’t appear to be one) within a prospect, and finds a solution within our product offering that meets the specific need. The Account Executive is a networker; they are independent and they generate buzz and excitement. They also provide strong management to existing clients and work to continually strengthen and grow their existing base.
- Self generate leads and identify networking opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities. Qualify these opportunities through customer meetings, building customer rapport, working with the sales engineers and establishing mutual interest.
- Provide quotations and proposal packages to clients.
- Sell all products to new customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customer and the Oxford Networks team.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitors and current Oxford Networks product portfolios.
- Make outbound calls to potential new clients.
- Maintain a high closing ratio to ensure quota attainment and saturation of the product into the market.
- Attends trade shows, B2B events and seminars. Remain active in encompassing communities.
- Provide superior account management to existing clients.
- Grow penetration within existing clients by selling more products and growing existing ones.
- Strengthen continually the relationship with our clients.
- IT experience/Cloud experience/knowledge strongly recommended
- General understanding of telecommunications
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Presentations skills
- Must have drivers license
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing
LIGHT DUTIES RESTRICTIONS
- This position shall perform the following duties if put on light duties restrictions:
- Make phone calls to prospect businesses
- Follow up with customers over the phone
- Prepare quotations for customers and prospects
- Process orders, changes and other requests from customers
If you have interest please feel free to submit your resume, qualifications and compensation history to Andrea Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org