Are you looking for an exciting career in the tech industry? Oxford Networks is hiring!
Oxford Networks is an award winning company who has consistently been recognized as a Best Places to Work Company in Maine. Our company culture is based on our Oxford Networks Values, and is the basis for our decision making, our workplace environment, and our success as a company. We believe that people want to be great and it is our job to empower them to succeed. If we succeed, our employees, customers, shareholders and communities all win. For more information about career opportunities, see below.
Oxford Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The account executive will be responsible for prospecting and selling into new accounts, as well as managing and growing any existing accounts. Account executives are the key interface between Oxford Networks and its customers. This person will represent all of Oxford Networks and its products to the customer while consulting to provide total solutions to meet their needs. The scope of responsibility includes prospecting, account management, sales, outbound calling, order processing, all of which contribute to the overall success of the organization.
The Account Executive is a consultative sales person who innately finds and assess an opportunity (even when there doesn’t appear to be one) within a prospect, and finds a solution within our product offering that meets the specific need. The Account Executive is a networker; they are independent and they generate buzz and excitement. They also provide strong management to existing clients and work to continually strengthen and grow their existing base.
- Self generate leads and identify networking opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities. Qualify these opportunities through customer meetings, building customer rapport, working with the sales engineers and establishing mutual interest.
- Provide quotations and proposal packages to clients.
- Sell all products to new customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customer and the Oxford Networks team.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitors and current Oxford Networks product portfolios.
- Make outbound calls to potential new clients.
- Maintain a high closing ratio to ensure quota attainment and saturation of the product into the market.
- Attends trade shows, B2B events and seminars. Remain active in encompassing communities.
- Provide superior account management to existing clients.
- Grow penetration within existing clients by selling more products and growing existing ones.
- Strengthen continually the relationship with our clients.
- IT experience/Cloud experience/knowledge strongly recommended
- General understanding of telecommunications
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Presentations skills
- Must have drivers license
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing
LIGHT DUTIES RESTRICTIONS
- This position shall perform the following duties if put on light duties restrictions:
- Make phone calls to prospect businesses
- Follow up with customers over the phone
- Prepare quotations for customers and prospects
- Process orders, changes and other requests from customers
If you have interest please feel free to submit your resume, qualifications and compensation history to Andrea Murphy at email@example.com
Channel Sales Executive – Direct Sales Experience
This position will represent Oxford Networks Data Center and Cloud based products and services to prospective clients in a consultative way and provide a solutions portfolio to meet their needs. Responsibilities will include prospecting and selling new channel accounts as well as working with some direct accounts.
The scope of this position includes: prospecting, account management, building a funnel, and closing sales – all of which contribute to the overall success of the organization.
The Sales Executive is expected to be a great networker; independent, yet able to work with the team; able to generate a buzz and excitement around our Company, its products and services. The right candidate will possess the ability to provide high levels of customer satisfaction to existing clients while continually working to win business and expand market share.
Some expected duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities/expectations of partners to generate revenue targets.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Address partner related issues such as sales conflicts and billing issues in a timely manner by engaging and working with our support teams.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities to meet monthly MRR revenue quotas.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners and customers that solidify business relationships.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products /service enhancements to partners and customers. Leveraging our team resources to educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services that enhance mutual sales performance.
- Develop timely and accurate proposals, finalize pricing, present quotes, and close deals by working closely with partners, customers and our internal SE and sales support teams.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities. (i.e. customer presentations, sales meetings, etc…)
- Maintain a high closing ratio to ensure quota attainment and growth of Oxford Networks into the marketplace.
- Willing to meet high performance standards, performance metrics and goals in support of Oxford Networks’ vision and mission.
- Perform other related tasks as required.
INTERNAL: Maintain effective working relations by working closely with the Customer Service team, Inside Sales Support Team and others. Must establish and maintain an excellent team oriented relationship with all other Oxford Networks Departments as well. Willing to be a team player and demonstrate consideration for the needs of others.
EXTERNAL: Responds to customer requests for information and assistance, and helps resolve customer concerns with a positive approach, utilizing the full scope of supporting resources.
- Competencies with Channel sales, as well as Direct sales.
- Proven skills in Reaching, Engaging, and Selling decision makers.
- Great ‘story-telling’ skill that allows you to define and present our products/services in a knowledgeable way that wins business opportunities and closes deals.
- Demonstrable skills in writing, listening and presentation – whether communicating outside the company – or within.
- Proficiencies with computer skills, providing timely data and working cooperatively with support teams and personnel is a must.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Possess excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible and able to switch gears.
- Ability to effectively handle change.
- Must have valid and unencumbered driving license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing.
- Must be honest and ethical in all dealings.
- Must present professional appearance and demeanor.
- Position requires some travel.
Reports to Chief Technology Officer.
If you have interest please feel free to submit your resume, qualifications and compensation history to Andrea Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.