Backup and Recovery in the Cloud
Protect virtual or physical machines by backing them up to Oxford Networks’ cloud
When it comes to backing up data, IT professionals agree that a business should follow the 3-2-1 rule: 3 copies of the data, 2 different storage media, and 1 copy off-site.
With Backup and Recovery as a Service from Oxford Networks, businesses can back up their data to the cloud, providing the off-site option they need to keep their data protected.
- Off-Site Cloud Backup – No need to buy an expensive, proprietary appliance. A reliable backup of your data is critical. Make sure you’ve got at least one off-site copy so you don’t run the risk of losing all of your important data.
- Local Backup Options – Our solution can backup data to the cloud, locally or both. Our storage-neutral software lets you target multiple storage destinations for your backup data.
- Scalable and Easy to Use – Costs grow incrementally as your data grows without the hassle of having to add storage on your own.
- Veeam Cloud Connect – Already a Veeam customer? Satisfy your need for off-site backup by sending your data to the Oxford Networks cloud using Veeam Cloud Connect. Setup is easy and Oxford Networks offers affordable and flexible pricing for cloud storage.
Three Reasons To Backup Your Data and Critical Applications With Oxford Networks
- Recover Locally or in the Cloud
Backing up data is just one piece of the puzzle. You need a way to recover that data in the event of an outage or loss. Keeping a local copy for quick recovery, or recovering to compute resources in the cloud, provides your organization with options to get back on its feet after a loss.
- You’re in Control
We put control of the backup plans and data where it should be: in your hands. We don’t touch your environment or your data but provide you with Veeam licensing, cloud storage and 24x7 support.
- No Hidden Data Transfer Fees!
Unlike other cloud providers, we won’t charge you for sending data to us or for retrieving it when you need it.